Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Day 37. Arrived in San Antonio

Our trip today along I-10 was really boring.  No way to sugar coat it.  I kept falling asleep -- sorry Charlie!  The highlight was stopping at DQ for lunch/dinner.  I did like the welcome sign in Ozona, though.



The KOA in San Antonio is really nice.  Big trees to provide much needed shade -- it's hot here!  An inviting pool which we plan to enjoy tomorrow afternoon.  Easy access to a bus to downtown.  Interestingly, there were 4 big motor homes on display.  They are so amazing; I hesitate to guess their price.  But truthfully, the park is filled with big rigs.  Our camper is looking really ...cute. 

So just picture this:  When we try to unlock the camper, it becomes evident that somehow the deadbolt is locked.  (We have no idea how since it locks from the inside.)  My wonderful husband crawled through the storage space (that is accessible from the outside and is also accessible to the inside under the sofa) so he could unlock the bolt lock.  Strong and flexible!

We (that is, me) enjoyed a long afternoon nap until we left to do some needed shopping.  We're both looking forward to exploring the river walk area and visiting the Alamo tomorrow.

____________

Special message:
Mrs. P, I'm thinking of you and looking forward to visiting another time.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment