Saturday, September 19, 2015

Day 35. Aliens in New Mexico



Last night in Albuquerque was so windy I wondered whether our camper would blow away!  It reminded me of how much I used to hate flying into the Albuquerque airport; it was always turbulent!
We took I-40E to 285 South and drove from an arid landscape into grazing land for cattle. 


The absolute highlight of today’s drive was visiting the International UFO Museum and Research Center in Roswell, New Mexico.  Reading the newspaper articles and listening to recordings from that time in 1947 you can’t help but question whether aliens do exist.  I’m just saying.  I bought a sticker for the camper to commemorate our visit.  It made me happy. 






 We’re at a KOA outside Carlsbad hoping for calm breezes for good sleep tonight.  Zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment