Saturday, October 4, 2014

Bar Harbor, Maine

Our campsite near Bar Harbor has a gorgeous view; too bad Maine grows mosquitoes so gigantic! 








We really like the Bar Harbor area, especially the fresh lobster!  Charlie enjoys searching the tide line for sea glass and has had some degree of success during this trip.  In fact that's what he's doing right now as I sit in the Side Street Cafe writing this blog post.  This cafe has free wifi with a strong signal, but is very limited in handling large files like pictures.  But the music is great, the clientele interesting, and the waiters patient with me. 


The town of Bar Harbor itself is okay, but I like Camden better - our next stop.  So I'm not drawn to Bar Harbor's shops.  Nevertheless, it's drizzling today and the coffee shop is very comfortable, so I'm happy to let Charlie search for sea glass without me.  But I must find an occasion to wear my new boots!

I'd be remiss not to mention that I'm missing my girls and their families.  Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment